Your Home, Your Design, Your way!
cha·rette (n) : an intense period of design or planning activity
Charet is a team of Architects, Engineers and Contractors that have pooled their experience to make the design and pre-construction easier to navigate, while providing you with the information and support that you need to make informed decisions
By doing this, we are able to reduce the stress and uncertainly typically found in remodeling projects by providing you with :
- 2D and/or 3D plans which are directly tied to specifications, creating a fool-proof way to receive an apples-to-apples cost comparison
- A detailed scope of work to used to predefine contractor responsibilities and set project expectations related to quality of work, payment schedules and timing
- A professionally estimated and impartial benchmark cost for your project (by zip code)
- Project contracts and specifications which tie together your plans, scope of work and estimate and define how your project will be built and managed.
- Construction Management support and guidance from a team of professional Architects, Engineers and Contractors.
As a child, we learn much of our earliest lessons from playing games. As we grow older, games become trivialized or thought of as an activity meant only for amusement. Worst of all, video games are often considered an unproductive and complete waste of time. That’s all about to change! In order to level up in a game, players must learn to solve complex challenges and manage multiple concurrent demands which require skill, focus and dedication to achieving the goal.
A Cross-over GameTM describes a video game which combines the enjoyment and challenge of video games, with the utility of management, production or design software. In other words, video games can be used to solve real-world problems. Best of all, it creates a platform where gamers can make money doing what they love!
Slackrz is a platform hosting Cross-over Games, which unite game play, with real world utility. At Slackrz, gamers can earn money developing content for the game environment, or by working with customers to design plans for their next construction project.
That’s all about to change! In order to level up in a game, players must learn to solve complex challenges and manage multiple concurrent demands which require skill, focus and dedication to achieving the goal.”
Driving student motivation and engagement are major challenges for educational systems in the U.S. and globally. Slackrz is a tool which creates an exciting environment for learning critical skills in science, technology, engineering, and math; skills which could immediately be deployed into the workforce and global economy.
The workforce of the future will not integrate in the traditional sense, yet the youngest employees are often experts at solving highly complex and dynamic challenges. In many of these examples, individuals will have developed these skills from gaming, not traditional education.